Terms of Employment: Full-Time
Salary: Commensurate with ability and experience
Anticipated Start Date: Immediately
Job Number: 170411KB02
For over 25 years Empire Kitchen & Bath has been a leader in the design, retailing, and manufacturing of Western Canada’s finest kitchen and bath spaces. We are currently seeking a full-time Custom Cabinetmaker to join our in-house cabinetry team. Our fast-paced business requires exceptional attention to detail as well as individuals that are self-motivated and can contribute and maintain the high-quality standards we are known for.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Reading and interpreting floor plans and production design drawings
- Make layouts and patterns
- Cut, shape, mould, and assemble components of wood and wood substitutes
- Build and assemble cabinets according to specification (both frameless and framed)
- Setup and operate woodworking equipment and tools
- Operate and program Computer Numerical Controlled (CNC) equipment would be considered an asset
- 10+ years hands-on experience in custom cabinet building
- Must be physically fit in order to meet the demands of this position
- Detail-oriented and work with a high degree of workmanship and accuracy
- Demonstrate an ability to multi-task, and set priorities
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Strong work ethic
With a business driven by quality and customer service we get an enormous amount of repeat business and have a very strong referral base. A positive attitude and knowing how to be a team player are key success factors in our workplace. If you wish to participate in the creation of luxury spaces for Western Canada’s finest homes then please respond with your resume.
Resumes and portfolios should be submitted via email, please reference the job number you are applying for. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.